How long we've been married

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Cole is getting so big!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

August 26, 2009

My Birthday Weekend



Well, last Friday was my 26th birthday! I decided I wanted to go to Tyler, TX, where my in-laws live, for my birthday weekend. I asked my parents to come down too so it would be a big weekend of fun, food, fellowship and dominoes!!! We had an awesome time.

Me, with my two favorite guys on my birthday!


The best birthday dinner ever! Sweet tea, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and chocolate cake!!! My mother-in-law made it all, even down to the flowers on the cake. So good!


My parents with Cole man. (I think they really came down to see him, but who can blame them?!)


Jim (Papa) with the little man.


One of the mares, Glory, had a little pony 2 weeks ago. Her name is Lacey. She is so cute!




I wanted to play on a horse-y too, so Chris saddled up Belle, the other mare, and walked with us as we rode "off into the sunset". And Harley didn't know where her momma and daddy were going she had to follow us too!



Cole had fun out at the barn too. I just know when we go to Tyler, he's always going to want to go hang out with Papa and his daddy at the barn! I can see dirt pies, mud pits, fishing poles and tractor rides already!






On Saturday night we had another birthday dinner with ribeyes, baked potatoes, salad...all that good stuff! They surprised me with a bouquet of balloons. So fun!


2 comments:

  1. That looks like such a fun weekend! Glad you had a great birthday! Love the pic of you riding the horse with muck and harley! That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I the last to know that you had a blog??? What!?! I'm so glad...I had no idea! Hope you had a great birthday! It looks like so much fun...I want to ride a horse again so badly!! Fun stuff! AND...Cole is precious! Love you!

    ReplyDelete