I hope this doesn't gross anyone out....all of you mothers out there hopefully won't be! But one morning this week I pumped and after what seemed like FOREVER...when I was finished I had pumped 15 1/2 ounces!!! What??!! That is by far the most I have pumped since being a Mommy. I couldn't believe it. Cole drinks about 4 to 5 ounces at every feeding now so it won't go to waste, but Geez! isn't that alot? I also looked in my freezer today and counted how much milk I had stored up. Around 354 ounces! I haven't had to use any of the stored milk yet. My mother says I'm a good cow! What! Thanks Mom! I guess this is the only time in a woman's life that it's ok to be called that. Oh well, whatever it takes to take care of my little man!

By the way, I LOVE BEING A MOM! It's a blast!





Woah! Look at you producing like crazy. I wish I could store up that much! I can pump and pump and pump and I'm lookin' at about 4 ounces. Seriously. I am totally jealous but very happy for you ;) Love you!
ReplyDeleteI had quite a lot of milk too, so I can relate! you will appreciate it later on when you do have to start using it...too funny!
ReplyDeleteEMILY!! hi sweet girl!! Baby Cole is so precious. And girl, that is a TON of milk! I am also new to the blogging world so together, we can become distinguished authors :) So good to see you :)
ReplyDeleteGirl, that's hilarious! I was quite the cow, too! I could pump 12 oz. in about 6 min.!!! yes....we counted! It was insanity! We couldn't fit any food in our freezer because of my milk! Ah, Cole is a lucky man!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya on the milk! Way to go! Just don't let it go bad in the freezer, make sure you watch those dates!!!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! That is amazing! I'm jealous. . . is that weird?
ReplyDelete