How long we've been married

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Cole is getting so big!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

August 19, 2009

Happy 4 month Birthday Cole Man!

Happy 4 month Birthday my little man! Chris and I cannot believe it has been 4 months since our little man came into our lives. He is just growing so big and so fast. He no longer wants to lie on his back, he needs to sit up and be able to see everything. He loves his exer-saucer, especially the pig (for some unknown reason). He loves being outside when mommy can stand the heat. And his new favorite thing to do is to blow spit bubbles and talk at the same time. It's pretty darn cute. Hasn't anyone come up with a "pause" button yet??? So we can hold onto these moments when they are sweet and innocent and don't know how scary and unpredictable the world is.



Chris and I pray for Cole to grow up loving our amazing GOD, for him to lead a successful life, to be happy, to find the girl of his dreams (which I better hold this position for the next 25 years....or so) and to make his mommy and daddy proud. WE ARE SO IN LOVE!!!! Thank you Jesus for giving us this sweet and precious gift from above.



1 comment:

  1. Happy 4 month sweet baby boy! I can't wait until you and your mommy come see JuJu in November!!!! I am planning all the fun things we are going to do already! :)

    ReplyDelete