How long we've been married

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Cole is getting so big!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

September 3, 2009

Finding his Feet

So...I'm a little late in this post but last Monday, we marked another milestone as Cole is growing and growing. He found his feet for the first time! Yay Cole man! It was so adorable! I was in the middle of changing his diaper and he just up and grabbed his toes. I couldn't believe it...I knew it would happen any day now but it's like he knew what he was doing and was saying, "Look at my new trick, Mom!"

And then he did it again at the doctor's office later that day!


Here's me and my little man.... (Shhh! Don't tell Chris, but I think he's really starting to look like me!) Cole weighed 15 lbs 4 oz and measured 24 3/4 inches long! He's a growing boy!!!

I just love this shot of Cole hanging on to his daddy's legs. He sure does love his daddy!

I just love this little frog pj outfit. (It's a 6 month size, by the way.)

3 comments: