Cole at 6 months old....already standing at the coffee table!
Cole's Baby Dedication at church!
Before Chris and Jim headed off to Colorado for their big elk hunt!
Matt Turner is a family friend and is a news anchor in Fayetteville. He let Cole be on the 6:00 evening news! I was so excited and proud! Cole was a good boy.
We found a little country store that had a free pumpkin patch! We took the opportunity to have a little photo shoot.
Me and Cole with two of my best friends from college...Julee and Stefan! Love you two!

Cole and Brody Francis (as a duck) on Halloween night!





Yeah you posted!! I love all the pics and I LOVED having you at my house for 5 days! It was a blast! Love you girl!
ReplyDeleteBrody and Cole are going to be mad at your and Jen one day....that picture is too cute!
ReplyDelete