Chris and I had our little baby boy Cole James on Sunday, April 19th at 11:24 am. He was 7 lbs 2 oz and measured 18 1/2 inches long. We got to the hospital at 2:30 am and he was born 9 hours later!! We are so thrilled to finally meet him!
Emily, Congrats!!! Cole is so beautiful - and I love Love love his name!!! I am glad you have started a blog - Julee told me she was trying to get you too!!! Welcome to the blogging world! Devin Weaver Bertram
Yay! You have a blog! Now you just have to keep it updated while balancing Cole in one arm and typing with the other! It was great seeing you and Cole at Jessica's house! I'm sure he has grown even since then. Congratulations again! Now, go use those amazing photography skills and take some pictures of your little man to post on here!
This is sooo cute! I can't believe I am just now finding it! I miss little Cole, and I can't wait to see him agan. Keep posting, I don't want to miss him growing up.
I just found you through Jennifer's blog, and I love your design and pics of your little man! Cute stuff! And thanks for those yummy looking recipes you just posted.. I'll be using those!
My husband, Chris and I have been married since March 25, 2006. We met in college at Ouachita Baptist University. I truly married my best friend! We have our furry baby Harley, a black lab, and who is always desperate for attention and loves to play fetch. And then our first child, Cole James, was born on April 19, 2009. We love watching him learn more and grow everyday, although it's a little bittersweet for me! I want him to stay small forever!
This is a beautiful blog to go with a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteEmily,
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Cole is so beautiful - and I love Love love his name!!! I am glad you have started a blog - Julee told me she was trying to get you too!!! Welcome to the blogging world!
Devin Weaver Bertram
Yay! You have a blog! Now you just have to keep it updated while balancing Cole in one arm and typing with the other! It was great seeing you and Cole at Jessica's house! I'm sure he has grown even since then. Congratulations again! Now, go use those amazing photography skills and take some pictures of your little man to post on here!
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo cute! I can't believe I am just now finding it! I miss little Cole, and I can't wait to see him agan. Keep posting, I don't want to miss him growing up.
ReplyDeleteI just found you through Jennifer's blog, and I love your design and pics of your little man! Cute stuff! And thanks for those yummy looking recipes you just posted.. I'll be using those!
ReplyDelete